Privacy and Data Protection
For website and other electronic communications
Bekhmind Consulting BVBA appreciates your visit of our website and is grateful for your interest in our company and our services. The protection of your personal data is an important matter for us. To ensure a high level of transparency and security, the terms as set forth below will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of any collection, use and processing of personal data received from:
- the website features and services provided to you when you visit our website;
- email and other electronic messages including by SMS, telephone, web chat, website and other electronic communications between you and Bekhmind Consulting BVBA.
1. Personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Such personal data is protected by local and international laws. There are special requirements for processing such personal data.
At Bekhmind Consulting BVBA we may collect some basic personal information about you in order to enable you to take advantage of particular services that we offer or in order to reply to your requests, when you: send us a question or a request using our "Contact us" form, subscribe to receive our newsletter or information from our Bekhmind Consulting BVBA blog, participate in the blog discussions. You may provide some of this information to us, for example by filling in the forms on our website, by communicating with us on the phone, by e-mail, web chat or otherwise.
By providing this information to us you give your consent to processing of your personal data by Bekhmind Consulting BVBA and you guarantee the accuracy and credibility of the information provided. You also declare to have been informed about the type of personal data we collect and process, about the purposes for which they will be used, and about your rights relating to processing of these personal data.
2. Sources of personal data
You may provide us with some of your personal data when you (or your business) communicate with us regarding our offered services by e-mail, SMS, a website or web portal, telephone or other electronic means. Such information may include your or your company's name, postal address, e-mail address and/or telephone number.
If you have provided us with your name and e-mail address for purposes of receiving promotions, newsletter information and/or information from our blog section, we will use your data to send you e-mails based on your interests. We may collect some personal data from you when you publish posts in our blog section. We do this in order to retroactively identify users in case they have posted unlawful content. Please keep in mind that the texts published by you may potentially be viewed by everyone on the Internet without limitation.
Sometimes we may obtained personal data about you from third parties, who are in contractual or other business relationship with you or with us, or who are taking steps to establish such relationship with you or with us. Within a reasonable period after obtaining such personal data, but at the latest at the time of the first communication with you, we will provide to you information about: our company, the source from which the data originated, the categories of personal data obtained, the purpose of obtaining and processing, your rights with respect to the personal data concerned, contact information for your requests. Also, you will be given a link to our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
3. Categories of personal data
In order to fulfill your requests, provide you with relevant information, give you an opportunity to participate in our blog discussions and enhance your experience across our website, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- first and last name
- postal address
- e-mail address
- phone number
- name of your business/company
- job title
- country, in which you reside or in which your business/company operates
- other data that you have provided using the "Contact us" form or the blog section on our website
- other data that you have sent to us using the online job application sending feature on our website, including your CV and other job application data.
Some of these data may be confidential, others may be business contact data available to the public.
4. Legal basis for personal data processing
Bekhmind Consulting BVBA will only process your personal data where we have lawful authority to do so, namely:
- On the basis of your consent and for the specific purposes you have consented to;
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you or where processing is necessary for fulfilling your requests prior to entering into such a contract;
- Where processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations which we are subjected to by law or by similar rules and requirements;
- Where processing is necessary for protection of your or another individual's vital interests.
5. Purposes of data processing
We use your personal data for the purposes of:
- providing to you the information and/or services you have requested using our e-mail, website services or other communication channels and pertaining to: processing individual requests, participation in blogs, processing sent job applications, processing subscriptions to our newsletter and/or to our blog section;
- conducting contract management and, if needed, issuance of financial documents;
- processing requests relating to your data protection rights, including opt-out requests, withdrawals of consent etc.;
- creating statistics for improving our website and company services;
- sending marketing materials, including promotions, if you have expressly consented to it or if you have subscribed to our newsletter;
these purposes, we will use and process your data only if you have been informed about such other purposes and you have expressly granted your prior consent to it.
6. Categories of recipients to whom your personal data may be communicated
We may communicate and forward some of your personal data: to internal departments within our company in order to fulfill the purposes stated in point (5.), to our contractors or subcontractors in order to fulfill the purposes stated in point (5.) and only after signing a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with them. Beyond that, we do not forward your data to other parties, unless we are obliged to do so by virtue of law or by order of a judicial or other public authority, or you have expressly consented to such communications.
We may forward some of your personal information to lawyers, debt collection agencies, governmental, public or judicial authorities for the purposes of protecting our rights and pursuing law enforcement against you in cases of contract infringement, breach of contract, unlawful actions or activities.
We may be required by law to communicate information about you to regulatory authorities and law enforcement bodies. Such disclosures may also include requests from governmental or public authorities, or from commercial entities with whom you may have dealings, for the purposes of litigation or legal process, or where we deem it in the national or public interest or otherwise lawful to do so (for example for preventing damages on property or individuals).
7. Rights in relation to personal data
Under the data protection legislation, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data we store and process at Bekhmind Consulting BVBA. Such rights are:
- The right to receive information about: what personal data we hold about you, the sources from which they have been obtained, processing purposes, the recipients to whom we may disclose them, the criteria used to determine the storage period; such information is free of charge.
- The right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data; such modification is free of charge.
- The right to receive a copy of your stored personal data.
- The right to partially or entirely withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data in the future; should you desire to do so, we will delete or block your relevant data.
- The right to obtain erasure of your personal data where: your data are no longer necessary in relation to our processing purposes; or you have revoked your consent; or there is no other legal ground for the processing; or the processing is objected and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for it.
- The right to restrict or object to processing, incl. the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to assert any of these rights, you should send your requests to: email@example.com or use the "Contact us" form on our website. We will record and process such requests without undue delay and we will keep you informed about the results.
8. Data protection for minors
The services on our website are not directed at children. We therefore do not collect, use or otherwise process personal data pertaining to children/minors.
9. Technical and organisational data protection
Personal data collected and recorded at Bekhmind Consulting BVBA are stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. Each of our employees is instructed on data protection requirements and confidentiality standards for the business. In addition, the employees or third party contractors who are directly engaged in processing of your personal data are obligated to enter into a confidentiality agreement with Bekhmind Consulting BVBA.
We apply the data minimisation necessity principle: by collecting those types of personal data that are necessary only for our specific processing purposes; by limiting the storage period for your personal data to a period needed for provision of requested services or information; by enabling your to be informed and have access to your personal data hold by Bekhmind Consulting BVBA.
We apply technical measures that ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our processing systems and services by employing: data encryption standards, documented processes for resolving security related issues and for improving our incident response capabilities, documented processes for managing requests relating to personal data and individual's rights.
10. "Opt-Out" option
Bekhmind Consulting BVBA provides ways to opt-out the e-mail marketing, which may result from using our website. These choices may be exercised by using the link in our marketing mailings or by requesting a change of your opt-out status on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep your data stored in our records as long as we need them to provide you the desired services or requested information, or until you use the "unsubscribe" or other "opt-out" options or claim your right to erasure, or as long as we are bound by law. Then, we will delete them.
The terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy for website and other electronic communications are integral part of our Internal Rules on Privacy and Data Protection.
Any changes we may make on this Privacy and Data Protection Policy in the future will be posted here. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
If you have requests, complains, comments or questions on the above terms, or if you wish to assert any of your rights, you should contact us on: email@example.com or use the "Contact us" form on our website.